Peeling using both chemical and natural peels can be quite uncomfortable. Pain and discomfort is most of the time associated with skin dryness brought about by peeling. The hard peeling skin can be troublesome and is very tempting to remove. Removing the peeling skin could cause scarring and should never be attempted. The longer the peeling skin stays, the better the recovery of the skin underneath it. Prematurely exposing the fresh skin could lead to hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation as well as photosensitivity.
This is where Tokyo Love Shop Peel Recovery Jelly comes in. It is made up of pure Petroleum Jelly which is the most recommended emollient used post peeling. But our philosophy is synergy, instead of using just petroleum jelly we carefully mixed Oleic and Linoleic Acids from Extra Virgin Japanese Cammelia Oil. The mixture of these 2 acids and the petrolatum moisturizes, protects and repairs the skin 5 times better than using Petroleum Jelly alone.
Oleic and Linoleic Acids are colorless and odorless oils clinically proven to retain moisture, reduce irritation and suppress inflammation. These acids are also proven to treat and prevent acne and comedones when applied topically.
-Protects the skin during the peeling process
-Hydrates the skin for comfortable peeling
-Hasten the peeling time
-Suppresses acne and comedones formation
-Hasten healing and repair for that crucial 72 hour post peeling period
1.A For Tokyo Love Shop TCA Peel and Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel- Neutralize the acid as instructed. Wash the face with mild soap such as Tokyo Love Soap Original. Apply Tokyo Love Shop Peel Recovery Jelly as often as necessary. Only stop using the Peel Recovery Jelly when the skin stopped peeling, about 7 to 15 days after the last peel application.
1.B For Tokyo Love Shop Blue Peel- After the last layering, leave the blue peel overnight. Wash face the next day with mild soap such as Tokyo Love Soap Original. Apply Tokyo Love Shop Peel Recovery Jelly as often as necessary. Only stop using the Peel Recovery Jelly when the skin stopped peeling, about 7 to 15 days after the last peel application.
- Use Tokyo Love Shop Niacinamide Lycopene Complex Cream when you noticed that peeling is complete, which is about 1 to 2 weeks after the last application of the peeling agents. This will prolong the effects of peeling and continue an invisible micropeeling effect.
- Remember that only Tokyo Love Shop Healing Jelly is applied immediately after using any Tokyo Love Shop Peels. This is to make sure that the area is well protected and hydrated. Applying Tokyo Love Niacinamide Lycopene Complex Cream early could retard the peeling process and that is why make sure that the face peeled completely with no evidence of peeling and micropeeling before applying Tokyo Love Niacinamide Lycopene Complex Cream. This is about 7 to 15 days after the last application of the peeling agent.
- As with using any other products, kindly perform a patch test. Apply a small amount of the solution on the inner side of your arm. If immediate redness and burning sensation is felt, wash the area completely with water and do not use the product.
- Make sure that Hydrocortisone Cream is available before doing any forms of skin peeling. In case of delayed allergic reactions such as rashes, excessive itching and hives: Stop using the product. Wash the affected area with mild soap and water and apply Hydrocortisone Cream.
- Do not scrub or remove peeling skin. Removing them prematurely could cause scarring.
- Avoid sun exposure. You can only use sun block 2 weeks after treatment.
Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C. Avoid exposing the product to high humidity, heat and sunlight.
Petrolatum Jelly, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid.
This product is 100% organic and vegan. We do not support animal testing. Product picture might differ depending on your region.
This product is manufactured by tokyoloveshop.com and is NOT a Tokyo Love Soap, Happy-Price or Cosmetique Raisone product.