Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel is an organic and natural skin peel made from 30% Glycolic Acid and Acai Pulp Oil found in Brazilian rain forests. Glycolic Acid is one of the most commonly used skin peeling agent because it is highly safe and effective in revealing the skin’s inner radiance, clarity and smoothness. Clinically proven to hasten skin’s collagen production to lessen wrinkles and lines as well as eradicate skin imperfections such as discolorations, dark spots, age spots, melasma and uneven skin complexion.
Using Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel also prevents acne. Using this peel is an effective way to prevent acne for one full month! It is completely safe and easy to use. All ingredients used in this product are organic and natural. No artificial chemicals and other potentially damaging ingredients are used. We highly recommend our Brazilian Acai Peel for first time skin peelers.
This same product is used in dermatology clinics all over the world though most commonly, they use 10 to 50% Glycolic Acid solution without any additives. The reason we added Acai Pulp Oil is because it synergizes well with Glycolic Acid by preventing sudden increase in the peel’s PH when applied to the skin, which usually happens if Glycolic Acid is used alone resulting in underpeeling. We also added Vitamin C to to improve the skin’s low PH retention. Remember that the skin’s PH is very important in acid peeling. If the PH of the skin is above 4.0, it will never peel no matter how strong the peeling agent is. Keeping it to 2.0 is ideal. Below 2.0 increases the chance of skin damage and scarring.
Acai Pulp Oil is not only used for its ability to stabilize Glycolic Acid’s PH. It is also used because of its potent anti-ageing and anti-oxidation properties. In fact, experts consider Acai Pulp Oil as natures strongest serum against skin damage and ageing. Acai Pulp contains high levels of Anthocyanins, a natural substance clinically proven to stop skin ageing. Same with any other Glycolic peels, Using Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel does not produce dramatic results in one or two sessions(Unlike our Blue Peel), It will take about 3 or more sessions for you to notice its long term effects and benefits. You can safely use this peel twice or thrice a month.
-All natural and organic
-The same expensive glycolic peel used in dermatology clinics
-Safe, gentle and easy to use
-Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and signs of ageing
-Treats uneven skin tone
-Increases collagen production for a youthful looking skin
-Eradicates blemishes, discoloration and hyperpigmentation
-Treats and prevents sun damage and signs of skin ageing
-Makes pores smaller
-Treats and prevents acne, whiteheads and blackheads
-Maintains an acne and comedones free skin even if not used for a long time
1. Wash the areas to be treated(Could be face, neck or body) with a PH balance soap or an acidic soap. Never use alkaline soaps as it will make acid peeling useless. All Tokyo Love Soaps are PH Balanced soaps. We recommend using the original version for peeling as it is the mildest. Let it dry thoroughly.
2. Using a cotton ball or cotton pad, Prep the areas to be treated using Tokyo Love Shop Peel Prep. An alternative is 70% isopropyl alcohol. Repeat this process until no residue or dirt is seen on the cotton ball/pad. Let it dry thoroughly.
3. Wear surgical gloves to protect your hands from unintentional peeling. Thinly apply Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel all over the desired area. Ensure that the cotton ball/pad is not dripping wet with the solution. You can use it for peeling the face, neck, arm, legs, hands and feet safely.
4. Leave it on for 3 minutes. Tingling sensation is normally felt at this time and your skin might turn a little red.
5. Wash the treated areas with cool water or soapy water to neutralize the acid. There is no need for sodium bicarbonate neutralization. Dry the treated areas and apply a mild moisturizer. Tokyo Love Shop Peel Recovery Jelly is a good choice.
6. Your skin will begin to peel after 2 days.
7. Do this process no more than once a week.
- You can use Tokyo Love Shop Retinoic Acid 1% Cream by applying it once a day every night 3 days prior to using Tokyo Love Shop Brazilian Acai Peel for better results.
- You can use Tokyo Love Peel Recovery Jelly immediately after washing and drying the affected area to provide soothing comfort to peeling skin and hasten skin recovery and healing.
- You can use Tokyo Love Niacinamide Lycopene Complex Cream when the skin finished peeling (about 1 to 2 weeks) to enhance and prolong the effects of peeling.
- As with using any other products, kindly perform a patch test. Apply a small amount of the solution on the inner side of your arm. If immediate redness and burning sensation is felt, wash the area completely with water and do not use the product.
- Make sure that Hydrocortisone Cream is available before doing any forms of skin peeling. In case of delayed allergic reactions such as rashes, excessive itching and hives: Stop using the product. Wash the affected area with mild soap and water and apply Hydrocortisone Cream.
- Stop using any products that peels the skin such as Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, Kojic Acid etc. 2 weeks prior to skin peeling with the exception of 1% Retinoic Acid intended for skin priming.
- Do not scrub or remove peeling skin. Removing them prematurely could cause scarring.
- Avoid sun exposure. You can only use sun block 2 weeks after treatment.
Store at room temperature not exceeding 30°C. Avoid exposing the product to high humidity, heat and sunlight.
30% Glycolic Acid Solution, Acai Pulp Extract, L-Arginine, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacinamide.
This product is 100% organic and vegan. We do not support animal testing. Product picture might differ depending on your region.
This product is manufactured by tokyoloveshop.com and is NOT a Tokyo Love Soap, Happy-Price or Cosmetique Raisone product.